Another diverse genealogy day - some blogging, some reading, some teaching, some meeting, some napping, some football, some databasing, etc.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter and tweeted when Adding Other Search Providers to RootsMagic 4 WebSearch posted. Wrote "Heirloom Discovery Day" is CVGS Program on Wednesday and set it to post in the early afternoon.
* Packed up my OASIS handouts and the laptop, and went off at 9:20 a.m. for the 10:15 class in Mission Valley. Got set up, greeted the managers, helped a former student, and my four students came and sat through my presentation, demonstration of Legacy note and source creation, and question and answer period. This was the final class for this month.
* Off to Kearny Mesa, stopped at Carl's Junior for lunch, got to SDGS library at 1:10 p.m. and joined the education meeting in progress. Pam is well organized! Left at 2:30, was home by 3.
* Read everything, felt sleepy so went in and took my nap. Up at 4 p.m., came back to do some email and look at several websites. Couldn't think of anything to blog about.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, then watched football for awhile, and back to computer at 6:30. Read everything, and worked in my database on source creation. Found some VR data for Wallingford VT and entered the Seaver folks into the database with citations.
* Sent CVGS newsletter off to society leaders (forgot to do this before), checked Twitter and Facebook, played around in FTM 16 some to try to get a listing of source citations - over 200 pages sourced now, but the listing doesn't provide the page number when I have it. Frustrating - that's what I really need - to know what sources I need to find page number citations for. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours at OASIS, 1.5 hours at SDGS Library, 2.0 hours in database and FTM 16, and 1.0 hour writing blog posts. Feel like I wasted some time today...but nice to not have a deadline to meet for awhile.