Sunday was pretty typical - church, some blogging, some research, some football, some food. Excellent in all respects! Fun too!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before getting ready for church. RootsMagic 4 WebSearch Quirk, written last night, posted while I was watching TV.
* Off to church at 9:30 a.m., was home by 11:45 a.m.
* Joined in on Miriam's Scanfest but scanned only six loose pictures. Best of the Genea-Blogs posted while chatting with the folks.
* At 1 p.m., went in to have lunch and watch the Chargers game against Denver. Really enjoyed the 32-3 romp...it would have been closer but for Bronco turnovers and poor passing.
* Came in at 4:30 to read everything, answer some emails, and in the process opened the database, then Googled several names, found some online data for several ancestral RI families, and entered data into the database. Hmmm, 6:30 p.m., where's dinner?
* Ah, dinner was being served, so we ate, then watched some football, but soon came in to work on my OASIS class 4 handout and presentation. Got them finished, copied the handout, copied to flash drives, and tried to put them on my Google Site for access. Nope! No can do. OK, copied to Google Docs page. Can I share them with everybody? No. Dammit! Why not? So now they will have to email me to get a copy - no big problem.
* Wrote three posts for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, then wrote one for Genea-Musings for Monday morning. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Then this post. Done!
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours on Scanfest chat, 1.5 hours on database/research work, 1.5 hours on OASIS work, and 1.5 hours writing blog posts.