Spent all day either doing genealogy things or watching football on TV. Hmmm, could set up the laptop and do genealogy while watching TV! Cool.
* Up early to go to breakfast with Linda's swim club, read email before leaving at 6:50 a.m. Surname Saturday - HILDRETH posted while I was enjoying my eggs, bacon and cakes. Left Carrows at 8:15 to go to UCSD for CGSSD meeting.
* At CGSSD meeting, enjoyed the RootsMagic users group, the business meeting was over quickly, the pumpkin pie and snacks were good, and talked to several interesting people (you know who you are!). Had an hour to kill, so set up laptop in meeting room and surfed the net for awhile. Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Who is Your MRUA? posted while there, so tweeted it too.
* Off to SDGS Library Open House. Took the tour, talked to the leaders, and headed for home - got home at 2 p.m.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then went in to watch SDSU/Utah football game. A wipeout, 38-7, as expected. Came back at halftime, downloaded the new version of RootsMagic 4, and then worked in RootsMagic and Footnote.com for awhile.
* Went in at 3:30 to take a nap and watch the SDSU game - it worked and I missed the end! Back online and captured some screens for a RM4 quirk and thought about blogging about it. Went in at 5 p.m. for more football on TV and dinner.
* Watched to the end of Cal/Stanford game, so online again at 8 p.m. Worked for awhile fixing database sources, then wrote two blog posts for Sunday, then this blog post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.0 hours at CGSSD, 1.0 hour at SDGS Library, 0.5 hour on RootsMagic downloads and testing, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, and 0.5 hour doing database work.