It was a schizophrenic day - half little girls and half genealogy. Both were a lot of fun!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before Audrey woke up at 7:30, and the Follow Friday - FamHist and LineageKeeper and more was posted.
* Tended to the girls for most of the morning - snuck in a time or two to read blogs, but had little time to do anything useful. James came at 11:15 for lunch, we packed up the stuff, and they left for home at 12 noon.
* Read everything, and did a little research on the DAR site, and posted Using the DAR Genealogical Research System (GRS), and then wrote Using the DAR GRS - Ancestors and Descendants to post later in the afternoon.
* Added some Seaver data from the DAR database to my genealogy database. Did some source fixing too.
* Looked at and downloaded the Windows Live Sync program to see if that will work for me to sync files between desktop and laptop computers. Had to split my Genealogy files into two parts because of the 20,000 file limit for any one file folder. Haven't added Sync to the laptop yet.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read paper and eat dinner.
* Back online at 7 p.m., did more work in my database fixing my sources - got one whole branch done, but still many more to do. Made ahnentafel report for Hildreth surname to prepare for Surname Saturday post.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts - will be offline on Saturday until about 4 p.m. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour in DAR database on Seaver stuff, 2.0 hours in database fixing sources, 3.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, and 0.5 hours working on the sync problem.