Not much of a genealogy day due to church, football and baseball. Still did some blogging.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before finishing the Best of the Genea-Blogs - October 25-31, 2009 post before going to church at 9:30. Scheduled it for noon time.
* Glad I did that, because we didn't get home until 12 noon. Read everything, tweeted the BOGB post, and went in to watch football.
* Chargers played the Raiders, and it was a pretty good game. The good guys won 24-16, but it was close. Still not sold on the Chargers - think they're probably an 8-8 or 9-7 team this year.
* At 4 p.m., came in to read, worked on my OASIS class handout and presentation, saw that SDGS has started a blog, so posted San Diego Genealogical Society has a Blog! Back to watch the World Series.
* Watched ball game, read the paper, ate dinner, came in during breaks to print out my OASIS Handouts.
* After game, came in and read, then wrote a post for Monday morning about my Y-DNA test. Wrote this post and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 4.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on OASIS class, and 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook.