Happy birthday, brother Scott! Happy birthday, colleague and genea-blogger Ruth! And many more!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before writing Kreativ Blogger Award - passing it on.
* got cleaned up, gathered my handouts and flash drives, and left at 9:15 a.m. for Mission Valley and my OASIS Class. We had a good session with more hands-on computer time today, and I demonstrated using Ancestry searches with wild cards, birth year ranges, no names with parents, etc. Left at 12:40, stopped by McDonalds for lunch, and home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote SDGS Library Grand Opening, and more, researched and wrote my Graveyard Rabbit column and sent it to Julie, and went in to take a well-deserved and needed nap.
* Watched TV, read the paper, had dinner, and came back to computer at 6 p.m. Checked Facebook, decided to research the Name Authority on Ancestry a bit more, and wrote Ancestry.com's Name Authority Dictionary, then did more research on it.
* The girls came at 7:45 p.m. with Michelle, and we got them bathed, dressed and ready for bed. Audrey went down easy as usual, Lolo is still awake as I write this at 10:40. Wrote a post for the morning, and then this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours on OASIS class, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, and 1.0 hour researching on Ancestry.com.