Whew - my Chargers won again, close but enjoyed the cigar. Oh, genealogy? A little.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter and got the Best of the Genea-blogs post ready to go before church. Went off at 9:40 for church, and home by 11:30 a.m.
* Checked the BOGB post, wrote the SDGS newsletter program summary, and went in for lunch, read the paper, watch football. Chargers on at 1:15 versus Eagles. Ahead 14-6 at half, 28-9 after 3 quarters, hung on for 31-23 win. Randy was happy.
* Came in to work on OASIS class presentation and handout. Got them done, and handout printed, by dinner.
* After dinner, back online at 6:30 p.m. Worked on Carnival of Genealogy post for a l-o-n-g time. Went back to watch end of Patriots-Colts game at 8:30, then Chargers highlights for awhile.
* Answered some emails, wrote this post, sent the SDGS article off to editor and copied OASIS stuff to two flash drives.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on SDGS article, 1.0 hour on OASIS stuff.