This was the SDGS seminar with Ancestry.com day - so the day was full of genealogy.
* Up early, read email, blogs and Twitter, but got cleaned up and ready to leave by 7:30 a.m. My Surname Saturday - AUBLE/ABLE post went online while I was in the car.
* Got to Handlery Hotel, checked in, talked to Anastasia and Laryn of Ancestry.com, and found a seat in the packed ballroom. Started at 8:30, and was over at 3 p.m. Enjoyed the talks by Suzanne Adams, talked with several folks, including Sue Aprea at one of the breaks. Was home by 3:45 p.m.
* Read everything, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- A Nice Thing had posted at 12:30, tweeted it, and went in to take a nap. Watched TV, read the paper, had dinner.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m., read everything again, and wrote SDGS Ancestry.com Family History Seminar Highlights. Need to write a briefer summary on Sunday for SDGS newsletter. Checked Facebook, talked to Lori about Christmas visit.
* Checked Aztecs football game - they lost 30-27. Did dishes, back to write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 7 hours at SDGS/Ancestry.com seminar, and 1.5 hours writing blog posts.