October is done..daylight savings time is over, the heat comes on in the morning, and I'm sure that I have hardly dented my 2009 New Years Goals and Objectives. Too late now?
* Read email before going off to the 7 a.m. Dolphin club breakfast at Carrows. Was home by 8:45 a.m.
* Finished email, read blogs, and Twitter, noting that the Hallowe'en Names had posted while I was enjoying my morning repast.
* Worked in the database resolving my sources - changing from shorthand to real source citations in FTM 16. Stayed mainly in the Seaver surname data because that's where a lot of it is. Probably fixed 200 to 300 of them - many more to do! This is so boring, but has to be done.
* Had lunch, and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun --Tricks and Treats posted while I was enjoying my hostess cupcakes. Also changed my blog colors for awhile...do you like? Didn't even notice, probably.
* Back in the database - decided to "flesh out" my Massachusetts Vital Records book sources - find full title, author, publisher, etc. and add them to the Master Sources. Probably did 20 or 30 of them - many are on Google Books, so I put several in my Google Books library. Then went through database randomly looking for errors - trying to give widows their maiden names back and add the first husbands to their data, then added lots of Vaux christenings and burials as births and deaths in the database.
* Decided to research and write Surname Saturday: CARRINGER and scheduled it for the evening, while I was watching the World Series (and enjoying my ice cream bar).
* After the game, read everything, checked in on Facebook, and then started on the Best of the Genea-Blogs post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 7.0 hours working in the FTM 16 family tree database.