Seven days and counting...until the CVGS presentation that I've barely started. I hate pressure! But I do good work under pressure.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then researched and wrote Sharing Ancestry.com images on Facebook, Twitter and Email. Works well for me!
* Worked on the presentation - got the Google Maps made for our 1990, 1993, 1994, 1999, 2004, 2008 and 2009 vacations. Now need the pictures to go with them. They're all in the scrapbooks before 1999...in my computer files after that.
* Was thinking about patents, and searched for "genealogy" which led to the post Genealogy and Family Tree Patents which took awhile to research and write. Had lunch during this marathon event.
* Answered some email and burned down my email list a bit, made a reservation for Thursday night at Disneyland, then Tami brought the girls at 2:20 p.m. and all genealogy stopped for awhile.
* Linda, Lolo and Tami slept while I had Audrey to keep me awake. What a cute little 18 month old girl. She's stolen grandpa's heart, again. Busy, never still, up, down, chase, tease, play, make a mess, hug, tickle, laugh, stumble, eat, drink, get everything out...typical second year. Lots of verbalizing, getting many words, she mimics her sister a lot.
* At 4:30, we left for Plaza Bonita and the Pumpkin Patch. The girls played for awhile - rode the train, Audrey rode the 25 cent horsies and cooed at the chickens, Lolo jumped in the Pumpkin jump house and went down the big air slides. Had dinner at the food court - Linda and Lolo had Subway sandwiches, Audrey and I had Panda Express. Then shopping at Target really dragged.
* Home by 7:10, got girls bathed and dressed, had ice cream, Audrey begged to go to bed. Tami came home and she and Linda worked with Lolo for awhile. I rocked Lolo and she went to bed at 9 p.m.
* Back online finally - read everything, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genelaogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours researching and writing blogs, 2.0 hours on presentation making google maps, and 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook.