Another genealogy day, and now I'm off for two days or so. Tami's birthday on Thursday, mine on Friday, we're off to Disneyland!
* Tried to read email, blogs and Twitter before Lolo got up - failed! But Tami and Audrey didn't get up until almost 9 a.m., so I got it done.
* Google Alert told me about the Calvary Cemetery article, so I wrote San Diego's Pioneer Park - not what it seems. Then wrote Not So Wordless Wednesday - Family Photographs:: Post 76: Something Different and scheduled it for later in the morning.
* Worked awhile on the presentation - added several charts but haven't started the scanning chore yet. Had lunch at home, gathered up stuff and went to the library.
* Attended the CVGS Computer Group meeting. Found a death record on the SF Funeral Home database on FamilySearch. Home by 2 p.m.
* Researched and wrote New "Living Tree" on FamilyLink then wrote Calvary Cemetery in San Diego on the SSDC Graveyard Rabbit blog. Put class handouts and presentations as PDFs on website.
* Went in at 3:45 to read paper, watch TV and take a nap. Failed at the nap, because we had to leave at 4:30 to pick up the girls at Michelle's, then took them and Abigail to dinner at Rubio's in Otay Ranch. Audrey ate beans and rice and quesadilla. They all chased bubbles for awhile too. We were home by 6:30, got the girls bathed and PJed, and Audrey down by 7:30. Lolo is still awake at 9:40 as I write this.
* Wrote several posts for the next two days as we are off to Disneyland early in the morning on Thursday with two excited little girls. Wrote this post too.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours at CVGS meeting, 1.0 hour on presentation, 0.5 hour on class.