Yikes! Only 9 more days until my CVGS presentation on Vacations and I've barely started.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter and posted "Best Strategies for Searching Ancestry.com" Webinar available after watching most of it. Learned a few things, too.
* Got my stuff together and left at 9:15 a.m. for the OASIS class, got set up and greeted students at 10 a.m., started at 10:15 after last one straggled in - on time, but... Done at 12:15 p.m. Stopped at McDonalds for lunch, the library to get a book and say hi to CVGS folks, and home by 1:30.
* Read everything and posted World Genealogy Web Sites after questions at the class. Found a neat map of descendants of Noah too!
* Watched Angels/Yankees, napped a bit, read the paper, watched news, then Chargers game came on, and watched to the dreadful end. Rats... offensive line can't protect or block, defensive line can't rush passer or sack. Bad combo - looks like an 8-8 season again. Glad I haven't expended energy or time predicting outcomes like previous years.
* Back online at 9:30 p.m., read everything, checked Twitter and Facebook, wrote this post, and that's probably it for the night.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 1.0 hour researching and writing blog posts, and 2.5 hours on OASIS class.
Need to turn up the burner on Tuesday for next presentation...scan a bunch of photos, make some Google maps and somehow package it in a presentable and humorous format.