Blogging, class, blogging, downloading, fixing, napping, eating and checking.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted FamilySearch Community Trees - A First Look.
* Had to leave at 9:15 a.m. for my OASIS class, got there at 9:45, class over at 12:15, stopped at McDonalds for lunch, then the library, home by 1:30 p.m.
* Copied CVGS Program on 28 October - "Genealogy Vacations" post for Genea-Musings and tweeted it.
* Downloaded some of the FS trees as GEDCOM files to build a medieval database. Combined them all into one tree. Lots of duplications. Drat.
* Went in at 4:45 to watch TV, read paper, nap a bit, watch football, eat dinner, etc.
* Back online at 6:30 p.m., read everything, worked on Genealogy Vacations for awhile - pretty much done!
* Worked on medieval database for awhile - wasted too much time. Checked Miriam's City Directories pages for San Diego County - a really nice job! A blog post for Tuesday! Wrote this post.
* Found out that my spam folder on Cox Webmail snags Miriam's email and several others so I don't see them. Wonder how to fix that?
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 1.5 hour researching and writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at OASIS, 0.5 hour for CVGS, 2.0 hours in databases, 1.0 hour on presentation, 0.5 hour on Facebook and 0.5 hour on SD city directories.