Read, blog, edit, research, data entry, blog, nap, tilt - dinner and a play out tonight.
* Read my email, blogs and Twitter before researching and writing Online Historical Directories. I really like Miriam's website!
* Worked more on the Vacations presentation, and practiced it once. 81 slides, about an hour. That works!
* Got into Google Books and found some San Diego historical data, then looked for Seaver data I didn't have. Found several vanity books, and entered biographical data for 8 persons into my database. Wrote it up in Mining Google Books for Seaver Data.
* Linda needed the computer at 3:30, so went in and took a short nap, then we got ready to leave at 4 p.m.
* Went to downtown San Diego to get tickets for Lion King at 7 p.m. at Civic Theater, then to Horton Plaza for dinner at the Great Steak Escape place, checked out the bookstore, and then to the theater. We were home by 10:15 p.m.
* Read everything, checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours working on presentation, 2.5 hours in Google Books and adding info to the database.