Blogging, football, chatting, editing, presentationing, baseball, blogging. The day always seems to come full circle!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before posting "Every Life Has a Story" Seminar Summary and adding several late posts to the Best of the Genea-Blogs post.
* Time for football! Stayed home from church to watch the Chargers game in hopes that they would finally play to their potential. I'm not sure that the 37-7 romp over the Chiefs reflects good Chargers play, or poor Chiefs play, but it was more enjoyable than the Denver game. No stress. Enjoyed my popcorn in the second half.
* Looked in briefly at halftime on the Scanfest chat hosted by Miriam Midkiff on the Ancestories blog, then went back to the game.
* After the game, came back for an hour on the Scanfest chat. didn't scan anything, though. Enjoyed chatting with my blogging friends.
* Did a final edit for the handout and presentation for the OASIS class on Monday. Printed off the handouts, and copied all to the flash drive.
* Worked on the Genealogy Vacations presentation a bit - polished things up, added some content, hope I can get through all of it. I need a nice fun ending.
* At 5 p.m., went in to watch the ALCS game, read the NGSQ and Family Tree Magazine, and eat dinner. Finally over at 9 p.m. Yankees won, 5-2, as expected.
* Back online to read everything, check Facebook, write two blog posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, and then this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hours on Scanfest, 1.0 hour on OASIS class, and 1.0 hour on presentation.