Spent almost the whole day doing genealogy work, and play! No baseball game tonight allowed me to work on my presentation and I'm feeling better about having it done by Wednesday.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter this morning, and watched Blogger publish Surname Saturday - SEAVER, which I wrote last night. Checked out the FamilySearch Community thing before packing up and leaving at 9:30 a.m.
* To Fredericka Manor for the CVGS Seminar on Every Life Has a Story, presented by Susan Walter, and followed by lunch in the Fredericka dining room. We had about 70 in attendance, including quite a few people not in CVGS or residing in Fredericka. Was home by 1:45 p.m.
* Read everything, and tweeted about Saturday Night Genealogy Fun which posted in the early afternoon.
* Scanned in about 30 photos from 1990-1999 vacations for use in my presentation. The new scanner works well, but the image quality isn't any better, I fear.
* Went in at 3:45 p.m. to watch the end of the SDSU/CSU football game, then more football, and we had dinner too.
* Back on the computer at 6 p.m., worked on the Vacations presentation. Got text and pictures in for most of it - just have more introductory stuff, one more vacation, and a summary to finish up.
* Started the Best of the Genea-Blogs post for Sunday, since Chargers game is at 10 a.m. here. Won't do Scanfest either. Wrote this blog post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 3.5 hours at CVGS seminar, 2.0 hours scanning photos, 3.0 hours working on presentation, and 1.5 hours writing blog posts.