It only gets busier now...next week should be lots of genealogy fun! But I'm ready I think (I hope...).
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted Found some new cousins! Worked a bit in Ancestry.com on 1930 census stuff.
* Neighbor's alarm company called and said something wrong there, so went down and they were OK, and alarm disarmed. Armed it, then found out they didn't want it armed, called company to see what to do, nobody knows password code, so their back door is armed now. Back at 9:50 a.m.
* Wrote 1930 US Census on Ancestry.com - must have misunderstood what I thought I heard in Little Rock. Terrible indexing decisions in 1930 census, now A.com wants users to add content to birthplaces.
* Worked on OASIS class 2 handout and presentation for awhile. Added some pages and made them consistent.
* Went to Costco for lunch, then picked up George for our weekly walk on the Chula Vista bayfront. Back home by 1 p.m.
* Read everything, checked Facebook, then worked on CVGS newsletter for awhile. Almost done - needs some filler stuff. Wrote California Genealogy and History Archives and then went in for the baseball game, a nap, read the paper, have dinner, and watch more of the Yankees-Twins game.
* Back online at 7:30 after game, wrote blog post for Saturday AM, then saw Chris's post and responded with LOL- the Laziest Man in Genealogy? Added one chart to the Ancestry.com presentation and did some editing.
* Back in to watch end of Angels-Sox game, and then back to read everything and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on OASIS class, 2.5 hours on CVGS newsletter and 1.0 hour on Ancestry.com presentation.