A fairly full genealogy day, highlighted by SDGS meeting. Finished my CVGS newsletter just in time to publish on Sunday!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before getting cleaned up. "Nooks and Crannies of Ancestry.com" at North San Diego County Genealogical Society on Tuesday posted while I was in the shower!
* Wrote Discount for World Vital Records Memberships and then Saturday Night Genealogy Fun post (set to post in early afternoon) before taking off after 9:30 a.m.
* Attended the SDGS RootsMagic software meeting at 10 a.m.. Chris went through working with RootsMagic-To-Go and other sundry tasks. The program meeting started at 12 noon, and Gena Ortega was the speaker. Left at 2:30 and home by 3 p.m.
* Tweeted the SNGF post, read everything, went in and watched baseball game, took a nap, cut the front lawn, had dinner, watched end of ball game, and was back to desk at 7 p.m.
* Added content to CVGS Newsletter for October, proofed it, spell checked it, made PDFs, printed out copy for publishing, made the mailing labels, and I'm ready to go on Sunday.
* Wrote post about SDGS meeting to post on Sunday, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 4.5 hours at SDGS meeting, 2.5 hours on CVGS newsletter, and 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.