Woke up in the middle of the night fearing that I had missed a scheduled speaking engagement - hate it when that happens. Let's see, 10/12, 10/13, 10/17, 10/19, 10/26 and 10/28 - that's all for this month!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before posting "Stones, Bones and Ancient Tomes" Seminar at Corona on 17 October to help Jean Hibben publicize the Corona event. Sounds like a wonderful time to help bring the community into Family History month. Not sure how much help I can be.
* Wrote Colleen Fitzpatrick's Articles in "Orange County Register" after reading the articles. Then researched and wrote Ancestry.com Old Search vs. New Search Update and scheduled it for later in the day.
* Had lunch at home, and worked on the Footnote.com presentation. Got it pretty much finished - need to double-check links and find some supporting information, then make the handout.
* Went in at 3 p.m. to watch end of Rockies game and woke up in 3rd inning of dodgers game. Ho hum. Read paper, had dinner, and at 6:30 p.m. came back to read everything.
* worked on CVGS Newsletter - need a feature article and the computer stuff and its pretty much done. Read online stuff and then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 3.0 hours doing Footnote presentation, and 3.0 hours doing CVGS newsletter work.