Ah, I missed last night, didn't I? Didn't really have much to say. Today was a decent genealogy day - busy so not much blogging.
On Sunday, 11 October:
* After reading email, blogs and Twitter, posted Gena Ortega Wows Them at SDGS Meeting (written the night before) and wrote most of the Best of the Genea-Blogs post before going to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Back from church at 11:45, checked blogs again, and posted Best of the Genea-Blogs.
* Gathered up CVGS newsletter masters, mailing list and stamps, and went off to UPS Store to publish October newsletter. Susi helped. Was home by 12:45 p.m. Tweeted about Best of the Genea-Blogs. Printed the OASIS class handout for Monday and put everything on flash drives.
* Went in to watch NFL game and baseball games, had a nap, ate popcorn, and then at 4 p.m. got ready to go out.
* Went to dinner at Panera Bread in Coronado, then ice cream at Moo-Time across the street, and the play Joyful Noise at the Lamb's Players Theater. Home by 9 p.m.
* Watched ball game, read everything online, and went to bed.
Genealogy on Sunday was 4.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on CVGS newsletter, 1.0 hour on class handouts.
On Monday, 12 October:
* Up early, read email, blogs and Twitter and posted City Directories on Footnote.com. Got ready to go off to the OASIS class - left at 9:15 a.m.
* OASIS class is 10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., committed to doing it again in February, stopped at McDonalds for lunch, stopped at library but it was closed for emergency maintenance, and was home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read everything, posted Fortune Cookie Advertising, sent CVGS newsletter to email list, and went in to watch news at 1:45 - took a nap, then watched baseball game at 3 p.m. Had dinner, watered front, and set up laptop to check it out and copy recent stuff to it for Tuesday.
* After the game, came in and modified the Ancestry.com pitch for Tuesday again, and practiced it again. Not sure that it flows well, but too late now!Copied it to flash drive and laptop. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote this post. Need to work on a post for Tuesday morning.
Genealogy on Monday was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours on OASIS class, 2.5 hours on Ancestry.com presentation.