Not much of a genealogy day today - real life took quite a bit of time to deal with.
* Up early at 6 because of breakfast meeting of Linda's swim club. At Carrows by 7 a.m., had breakfast then went to one of the members homes to plant a tree in memory of her recently deceased daughter. Home by 9:15 a.m.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and posted San Francisco and Los Angeles City Directories on Footnote.com - Post 3. Tweeted about it too. Had fun researching and then wrote up the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun post and set it for early afternoon.
* Ran the car down to the Catholic church for a carwash. After returning, worked for awhile on my ProGen chat questions homework for September, and emailed them to my group members.
* Went in at 12:45 p.m. to watch football and have lunch. Didn't take a nap, but talked to my cousin in NH about her trip through San Diego in December.
* At 2 p.m., left for church for a memorial service. At 5 p.m., we left to pick up Lauren and Audrey at Michelle's house, then to dinner at Rubios in Otay Ranch. Home by 6:30 and watched the Padres game while playing with the girls.
* Gave baths to girls, Audrey ate a bit more and went to bed. Lolo is still awake at 10:20 p.m. for some reason. She'll be really fun tomorrow!
* On computer at 8:45 p.m., wrote up the Best of the Genea-Blog for tomorrow - I won't have much time between taking the girls to church and the Chargers game, let alone Scanfest. Wrote this post and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours - 1.0 hour reading email and blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts and 1.0 hour working on ProGen homework.