Footnote.com was the star of Genea-Musings today - three posts!
* Started the day with reading email and blogs and Twitter, then watched some of the Footnote video finally, and wrote View the new Footnote.com Webinar.
* Found the City Directories in Footnote.com, and worked in them for awhile. Captured screens and wrote San Francisco and Los Angeles City Directories on Footnote.com - Post 1.
* Went for lunch at Costco (Polish dog and churro), looked at the toys, then picked George up for our Friday walk on the bayfront. Then to Home Depot for stuff. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Checked email and blogs, answered some emails, then worked on the footnotes in my ProGen Proof Argument homework...worked fine, even added some. Almost done - need to proofread it one more time.
* Sleepy at 4, so went in and watched TV and napped a bit, then we went to dinner at Rubio's, home by 6:15 p.m.
* Wrote San Francisco and Los Angeles City Directories on Footnote.com - Post 2 and then went in to watch the Padres game at Arizona.
* Padres beat Zonies 4-0, and back on computer at 9 p.m. Checked email and blogs and Facebook, and worked in Footnote some more finding stuff. Better write it down, I guess. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email and blogs reading, 2.0 hours in footnote.com, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working on ProGen homework, 0.5 hour on Facebook and Twitter.