My, the week has flow by as I've been immersed in all of my genealogy tasks. Almost got one task done today, but footnotes got messed up.
* Read email and blogs and Twitter, then posted Best Online Databases for Cemeteries linking to my Graveyard Rabbit Online Journal column.
* Installed Family Tree Maker 2010 and did a test drive while capturing screens. Some changes from 2009 but really not much different.
* Tamura emailed and I couldn't resist writing An Endorsement for Genea-Musings? A good laugh... Had lunch at home.
* Worked on ProGen Proof Argument homework - got it mostly done, with End Notes. Tried to insert Footnotes at end of MSWord pages and really messed things up. Figured out how to do it right, now have to do the footnotes correctly in the document.
* Received draft of FORUM Fall 2009 magazine for review. Proofed it for Sandra.
* At 5 p.m., went in to watch TV and read the paper. Had dinner watching Padres game. Watered front plants. Checked email and blogs and Twitter.
* At 7 p.m., did some more FTM 2010 work and wrote Family Tree Maker 2010 - Post 1: Installing Program and Creating a Tree. Got ready for ProGen chat at 8 p.m., but only two others showed so postponed it. Had a nice 30 minute chat with S and E, though!
* Watched end of Padres game (we won 5-4 over Rocks), then checked mail, blogs, Twitter and Facebook, and wrote this blog post. Done!
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 1.0 hour reading email and blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours on FTM installation and databases, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours on FORUM proofreading, 3.0 hours on ProGen Proof Argument homework, 0.5 hour on ProGen chat.