I'm making progress on my to-do list - got one item done and the next started. It's a long list, though! I'll be OK as long as I don't get sick or have an unexpected emergency.
* Read email and blogs and Twitter, then wrote my Wordly Wednesday post. Almost out of my Carringer photo album pictures...glad Scanfest is coming! Got phone call about a letter sent to my caller - she wanted to know if it was for real or a scam. Sent email to SCGS to see what it was.
* Wrote Genoom blog has 45 "great"genealogy web sites and scheduled it for later. Wrote Footnote Pages Revisited - some questions and scheduled it for the afternoon. Started my Graveyard Rabbit column, but had to leave for lunch and the library.
* At library by 11:30, had meeting with CVGS folks and seminar speaker and seminar hostess. Things were pretty much decided and ironed out. Stopped at bank before home at 2 p.m.
* Finished my GYR column and sent it to Julie. Started my Proof Argument report for ProGen group, and got it about 50% finished by 5 p.m. Went in for TV, dinner, put out the trash and read the paper while watching Padres game.
* Bored by book and Padres game (we won 6-3 over Rockies), came back in and read everything, then watched Lisa's video of Mr AI and wrote Blogger "Ancestry Insider" Interview to spread the word. Checked for more videos on Lisa's YouTube site and RootsTV, and added to the 7 July post about SCGS videos. Listened to part of the GenealogyGuys podcast from Little Rock. Pretty boring... Called my phone caller and gave her info from SCGS person.
* Back to watch Padres game, but took some of the FGS handouts with me to read. Back online at 9:15 p.m. and wrote this post. Made my to-do list through December - it's longer than I thought! Tired and ready for bed.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours - 1.0 hour reading email and blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 1.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.5 hours writing the GYR column, 2.5 hours at CVGS meeting, 2.0 hours working on ProGen report, 1.0 hour on video and podcasts, 0.5 hour reading FGS handouts, 0.5 hour working on phone call, and 0.5 hour on to-do list.