Did some blogging today plus preparation for my talk on Saturday in Encinitas.
* After reading email, blogs and Twitter, researched and posted Finding daughters married names in census records - made this one of my success stories in the presentation too! Updated it several times. Figured this out while counting sheep last night!
* Got cleaned up, went to Costco for lunch, then walked on the bayfront with George. Was home by 1 p.m.
* Worked in FTB 4.0 some more - still couldn't get Photo to work - must be a bug. I rebooted before doing it. Captured more Chart screen shots and posted Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Post 9: All Charts.
* Read everything. Edited the handout one last time, then printed 35 copies of it. Saved presentation as an ODP, a PPT and a PDF, and transferred to flash drive. Set up laptop and transferred recent data files, including presentation, to the laptop. Left it on to do a McAfee scan. Watched Janet's video on GenGuys. Edited SCGS video/audio post again.
* Real sleepy at 4 p.m., so went in to read paper, watch TV and take a nap. Had dinner in front of TV.
* Back online at 6 p.m. - did more research on my Euphemia problem. found them in 1860 census, but not 1870 and 1880. Was going to blog, but nothing I read made me do it.
* Watched Padres game - beat Cards 4-0 in a good game. Back online at 9:30, read everything, updated FTB4.0 summary, wrote this post, ready for bed!
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour reading email and blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.0 hours on presentation, 1.0 hour doing online research, and 0.5 hour on genealogy videos.