Did genealogy stuff all day until the afternoon nap and then Padres game.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter then posted English Jurisdictions 1851 on FamilySearch Labs.
* Got cleaned up and left at 9:45 a.m. for the FHC and the CV library. Put my library book on top of the car for a minute before I left and forgot about it! Read my microfilm at the FHC - found some Lanphear wills in Jefferson County NY Will Index, but none early enough to be Devier Lanphear's parents. Another rock turned over... left at 10:40 a.m., noticed I didn't have my book, so went home and there it was in the street by my driveway. Picked it up, took it to the library and came back home - it was 3 days overdue.
* Had lunch while reading on the computer, worked in Family Tree Builder 4.0 for awhile - couldn't make the Photo attachment work for some reason. Moved on to charts. Wrote Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Post 8: Ancestor Charts with 15 screen shots (my record!).
* Revised and tidied up my presentation handout and printed out a review copy. Need to check it with the presentation now!
* Was tired at 2:30, so went in to read the paper and watch TV, and eventually took a nap. Back online after 4 p.m. to read and check Facebook, Twitter and Ancestry.com.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the Padres game on the trolley. Ate at the Tin Fish again. Padres lost 5-1 to Cards. Home by 10:45 p.m. Read email and blogs, then wrote this, and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email, blogs and Twitter, 1.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour at the FHC, 1.0 hour on presentation handout, 1.0 hour on FTB photos and charts.