It was a typical genealogy Wednesday - blogging, CVGS meeting, blogging, Padres game...
* After reading email, blogs and Twitter, posted Wordly Wednesday: Family Photographs - Post 68: Three mtDNA Generations and then researched and wrote Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Post 7: Advanced Mapping Features.
* Got cleaned up, and went off to McDonald's for lunch and the library for the CVGS Computer Group meeting.
* Computer Group was good, was home by 2:15 p.m.
* worked on my presentation handout - got it done. Posted "Census Records" talk on Saturday, 22 August in Encinitas before working in RM4 and FTM2009 to see if they do timeline maps. They don't appear to. Checked out the English Parishes in 1851 on the FSLabs site - pretty neat.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner out on the cool patio. Checked email and blogs before posting 19 August Computer Group Summary and then Family Tree Maker 2010 Release and Tutorial.
* Padre game was on, watered front plants and back yard, finished NGS Magazine and read my book - Cubs beat Pads 7-1 and it wasn't that close. Afterwards, wrote this post and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email and blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 2.0 hours researching and writing 6 blog posts, 2.0 hours on CVGS activities, 1.0 hour working on presentation, 1.0 hour working in software, and 1.0 hour doing online research.