Another decent genealogy day - stayed home until evening. Didn't make ANY progress on my research, though!
* Read my email, blogs and Twitter before writing WorldVitalRecords Renewals 50% off until 21 August. Renewed WVR and bought FTM 2010 also...today was last day for the latter at the discount price.
* Got cleaned up, then worked in FTB 4.0 for awhile. Checked out the Maps features more, then wrote Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Post 6: Mapping Features. Worked in MyHeritage too. Took almost an hour for the map feature to work all of my localities for some reason. Ate lunch.
* Reviewed and practiced my Census talk for Saturday. Almost did it in 60 minutes!
* Listened to the RootsTV videos and GenGuys podcast and updated my SCGS audio/video list.
* Did some research trying to help a correspondent. Failed again. Went to the neighbors to help with their recycling project - filled up my trash can too! Got invited to dinner (Linda is going out with her GNO group).
* Wrote Some SS-5 Application Requests have Parents' Names blacked out, then went in to watch TV, take a nap, have a snack, and read the paper.
* Left at 6 p.m. for the South Bay Grill, met the neighbor family, had a nice dinner. Talked genealogy and family history with the daughter. Gave her Schelly's blog, MyHeritage and JewishGen as places to look. Home by 8 p.m.
* Watched the Padres game until 10 p.m. - Padres won 6-3 over Cubs. Then read everything and wrote this post. Will check Facebook and stats before bedtime.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email, blogs and Twitter, 1.5 hour on presentation, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working with maps in FTB, 1.0 doing research.