Stayed home and worked on genealogy all day - mostly blogging, then we went to the Padres game tonight.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote Searching the 1930 US Census on Footnote.com after pondering how critical I wanted to be. Tried to play it down the middle - I love the data, but the search sucks IMHO.
* Had a Seaver query, so worked on that for awhile - found some data but not the critical Seaver male. Need to work on it some more. Didn't go to the library. Ate lunch at home.
* Wrote Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Summary of Posts to keep a running log of what may be a list of 15 to 20 posts. Then researched and wrote Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Post 5: Adding Unrelated Persons.
* Sleepy, so went in at 2:15 to take a nap, read the paper and watch news. Did the first... back online at 3 p.m. refreshed. Read everything, than captured screens from Ancestry.com and posted Whither MemberConnect on Ancestry.com?
* Got ready to go to Padres game. We left at 5 p.m., ate at Pollo Loco, were in our seats by 6:20 p.m. 0-0 game with Cubs until 8th inning, and 1-0 Cubs in the bottom of the 9th when My Padres scored 4 - Kyle Blanks a 3-run walkoff homer.
* Read everything hurriedly, then wrote this post. Bedtime!!!
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email and blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 2.5 hours writing blogs, 1.5 hours doing Seaver research, 1.0 hour in Ancestry MemberConnect, and 1.0 working in FTB4.0.