Sundays are sort of my genealogical day of rest due to the press of real life events.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before going off to church at 9:30 a.m. Barbara Renick at CGSSD: "Online: How You Get There Does Make a Difference" posted before I got online.
* Back by 11:30 a.m., had lunch, read everything, and wrote Best of the Genea-blogs for the week.
* At 1:15, went in to watch Padres game, read the paper and take a nap.
* Linda and I left at 4 p.m. for a 40th wedding anniversary party. The couple used to live in 2115 30th Street when first married, a tenant of my grandparents. Had a great time sharing. Talked genealogy to a few folks - interesting stories!
* Home by 7:30 p.m., read everything, then worked on presentation for next Saturday. Pretty much finished. Now I need to figure out how to present 120 slides in 60 minutes. There are lots of screen shots showing a progression of census searches.
* Searched in Ancestry and Footnote some more for my Thompson mystery in 1930 - still no luck. Wrote this post. Will check Facebook too.
Genealogy today was 4.0 hours - 1.0 hour reading email, blogs and Twitter, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours on presentation.