This was a pretty typical Friday for me - out at noon, watch the Padres game, and do genealogy things the rest of the day.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted WorldVitalRecords extends FREE access to 18 August. Wrote Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Post 3: Person Information and scheduled it for the early afternoon.
* Went off to the church office, then to Costco to look at toys and books and have lunch, to the barber for a haircut, and home before Linda came home from Victorville. When she got home, helped her with stuff, got wash going, checked on Lolo (diagnosed shingles on her leg...getting better), and let Linda use computer, so took a nap and watched TV.
* Back online at 3:45, read everything and wrote Found Another Devier Lanfear! Worked awhile looking in WorldConnect and FamilySearch for some of the families, and found pretty much what I already knew. Added some Lanfear data to RM4 file.
* At 5 p.m., went in to watch news and then Padres game, ate dinner, read the paper, finished the wash, did the dishes and watched as Pads lost to Cards 9-2. It wasn't that close!
* Back online at 8:15, after reading everything, posted Interesting and Useful Articles on Ancestry.com and then wrote another FTB4 post scheduled for Saturday AM. Then checked Facebook, wrote this post, and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email and blogs, 1.0 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour doing Lanfear research, 1.0 hours reading ancestry articles, 1.0 hour in FTB4, and 0.0 hours working on presentation (hmmm, gotta fix that!).