This was another all-day genealogy day - so busy that I forgot about my ProGen chat tonight. The others didn't do it so I didn't miss anything.
* Read my email, Twitter and blogs, then downloaded the latest version of Family Tree Builder 4.0, collected screen shots, and posted Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Post 1: A First Look on Genea-Musings.
* Posted August 12 CVGS Research Group Summary on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe and Genea-Musings. Transferred all genealogy data to the laptop during the morning (multi-tasking here!).
* After lunch, wrote Family Tree Builder 4.0 - Post 2: Getting Started about navigation. More posts to follow!
* Time is getting short for my presentation on Saturday, 8/22, so I spent the afternoon creating charts for the talk.
* At 5 p.m., I went in and read the paper, watched TV and had dinner (Linda comes home on Friday - yeah!), then weeded and watered the plants in front.
* Was back online at 7 p.m., and worked in my database converting my sources in place fields into sources in source fields. Probably did several hundred of them - I have many more to do. In the process, I forgot about the ProGen chat and had to send apologies - turns out they cancelled it!
* Back to the presentation -- added more charts, then practiced what I had, making corrections and context when necessary. Then I wrote this post and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours - 2.0 hours reading email and blogs and Twitter, 1.0 hour working with FTB4, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 5.5 hours working on presentation, 2.0 hours working in database.