Seven months of 2009 are completed - what will August bring? For me, Grandpa Camp starts on Monday with Lucas arriving expecting a full week of fun activities with this old guy...I hope there is time for naps, and blogging! Hopefully, I will be recovered enough to take Linda on vacation at the end of the month. What happened today?
* Online by 8 a.m., read email, blogs and Twitter. Posted Are you ready to embrace these changes? about changes to the FHL/FHCs and then got cleaned up.
* Wrote Same house, 103 years later? and scheduled it for early afternoon.
* Left at 11:10 a.m. for Costco and a hot dog, then looked at GPS units before picking up George for our walk on the bayfront. Beautiful day - sunny, blue sky, 75F, gentle breeze, good conversation. Was home by 1 p.m.
* Read everything, answered some email, wrote up one of the CVGS queries to send out, and then worked in my database adding and correcting source citations until 5 p.m. Where did the time go?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read paper, watch TV, eat dinner, and was back online by 6 p.m. Read more, wrote Almost as good as being there? and thereby tying the record for most posts with a question mark in one day.
* Back to the TV at 7 p.m. for the Padres game. Fell behind 7-1 in the 2nd inning, but clawed back to win 11-7 over Brewers. Watered the back yard and front plants, then read my JA Jance book - almost done!
* Back online at 10:15 p.m. - read everything, wrote this post, will check in on Facebook and go take my walk.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 2.0 hours reading email, blogs and Twitter, 2.0 hours writing and researching blog posts, 1.0 hour on CVGS query, and 3.0 hours on genealogy database work.