It was a busy genealogy day with blogging, the CVGS program meeting, the Padres game and lots of reading.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote Wordly Wednesday: Family Photographs - Post 66: School Days. Worked in Ancestry.com for awhile on the enhanced record image pages, and then wrote Ancestry.com Changes Record Image Pages. surprised that only one other geneablogger wrote about this!
* Wrote the Footnote.com price deal post and scheduled it for the early afternoon. I renewed for a year at the bargain rate.
* Went to lunch at 11 a.m. at McDonalds, and was at the library by 11:40 a.m. The CVGS meeting started at 12:15, and was pretty good. Was home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read everything, and wrote Are there standards for names in family trees? This came about from my question yesterday that Russ kindly commented on in email.
* Time for the Padres game, so went in and saw the 5-run first inning that led to a 7-1 win. Napped during the second and third innings! We had dinner, I washed dishes and put out the trash, and was back online at 7 p.m.
* Read a lot of stuff, checked Facebook, Twitter, and did a little Ancestry searching for a post tomorrow. Wrote Gaslamp Quarter History meeting summary about the CVGS program, and then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email, blogs and Twitter, 0.5 hour on Facebook, 2.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.5 hours at the CVGS meeting, 1.0 hour on ancestry doing research, and 1.0 hour reading stuff. Probably shoulda worked in the database...