I felt like I got very little done today - until I wrote down everything below!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, thought about what to blog about, and finally decided on LiveRoots, so I wrote Project Management at LiveRoots.com - Post 1, based on what I had collected three weeks ago. This seems to work pretty well and easy to use. Need to practice what I preach!
* Downloaded and read the new Internet Genealogy magazine. Wrote Internet Genealogy Magazine - August/September 2009 Issue and scheduled it for early afternoon.
* Had lunch at home. Worked in LiveRoots project managment system for awhile - added more items to the personal library and a to-do list. Had a problem and consulted with Illya. There must be a character limit to the comments.
* Transcribed Jeremiah Lanphear Petition into Estate Papers of Jeremiah Lanphear of Wilna NY (died 1862) and scheduled it for later in the afternoon.
* Created an Error List in FTM 16 for my database and started working my way through it. I really need guidance on best practices for second marriages, nicknames, double names, etc. Got through the unknowns, the As and the Bs. I'm finding many unconnected persons...
* At 3:30 p.m., was tired and sleepy so went in to watch news and the Padres game. Had a nap, but woke up with headache - finally gone now. Had dinner,k read the paper, worked in the yard in the cool, Padres won 3-2 over Reds.
* Back on computer at 7:30 p.m., worked in database awhile, read everything, checked Facebook, watched Mark Tucker's presentation, posted Have any Awkward Family Photos? Share Them!, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email, blogs and Twitter, 0.5 hour on Facebook and GenWise, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working in Live Roots, 2.0 hours working in database, 1.0 hour reading websites.