Today was a busy genealogy day...and I felt real lethargic this afternoon so I didn't post anything.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and in the mean time Carlsbad Library Research Trip Summary was posted - I wrote it last night. Researched and wrote my Graveyard Rabbit Journal column - should post on Thursday. Got cleaned up.
* Worked on Tracking Torger in the Census Records and set it to post around noontime. Ate lunch at home.
* Off to CV library at 11:15 for Table Talk and to work on queries. Found one obituary easily in the newspaper. Worked on the City Directories query for almost two hours. Talked to the folks too. Was home by 2 p.m.
* Read everything, did more census work on Linda's folks. Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game.
* Read the paper, took a nap, watched the game, ate dinner, watered the back yard and front plants, washed the dishes, and came back to computer at 7 p.m.
* Worked through some of the copies I made at Carlsbad on Saturday. Put some data in the database, but much of it is worse than what I have. Oh well. Read everything again, checked in on Facebook and GenWise, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.5 hours reading email, blogs, Twitter, GenWise and Facebook, 1.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hour writing my GYRJ column, 2.5 hours on CVGS queries, and 2.0 hours on database work.