It was a pretty typical Sunday in the Genea-Cave - but there was no Scanfest...I missed chatting with my geneabloggerbuds.
* Read email and blogs before going off to church for the 8:30 service. Was home by 10 a.m.
* Wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs and then went in to watch the Padres game. Had lunch, read the paper, and came back after the game to check GenWise, Twitter and Facebook.
* We left at 2 p.m. for the ice cream social and choir sing-along program at church, were home by 4:15. Great 3-scoops of ice cream with toppings.
* Found several more census records for Linda's ancestral families and added them to the database and saving the image to the computer.
* Dinner was at 6, we ate out on the patio in the cool shade - temp was probably 75 F by then, very pleasant!
* Back online at 7 p.m., did more census work and added to database. Wrote San Diego Gaslamp Quarter Program on Wednesday, 29 July and sent emails to the CVGS email list about the program. Helped friend with Facebook details of how to make a Note. Wrote a post about the Carlsbad research trip to post on Monday morning. Then this post, and I'm done.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 1.5 hour reading email, blogs, Twitter and Facebook, 0.5 hour on Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours working in Ancestry census records and my database.