It was not my typical genealogy day - more research than reading and blogging...kinda neat!
* Up early, got cleaned up and out the door by 6:50 a.m., but not before I read my email and blogs.
* Breakfast at Carrows with Linda's swim club, then was at the parking garage at 8:30 a.m. waiting for CVGS trip folks. Blogger posted Using GenealogyBank - Post 5: Using Keyword Searches while I was eating.
* Left parking garage at 9:05 - 8 people in 3 cars - got to Carlsbad Library by 9:40. Researched until 2, taking a lunch break. Headed home, got home at 3:15 p.m. In the meantime, Blogger kindly posted Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Good Genealogy Luck for me! When I got home, I tweeted it.
* Read email, blogs, Twitter and GenWise, but sleepy so went in to have a nap and watch Padres game. Rain in the 2nd inning. Had dinner, game still rain delayed, back to computer at 7 p.m.
* Decided to collect census records for Linda's Leland/Sjurson/Torgerson and Netwig/Erikson Norwegian families. Found almost all of them, captured images, put them in notes in the database, and will use them as blog fodder soon.
* Wrote this post. Will check in on Facebook too. Need to go watch end of Padres game - they were playing last time I checked.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.5 hours reading everything, 0.5 hour writing blog posts, 4.0 hours doing research at Carlsbad, and 2.5 hours doing online census research.