It was a busy day that ended with a rare event - the Padres won a game...
* Up early, and on computer by 7:15 reading email, blogs and Twitter. Got cleaned up, and posted Not-So-Top-Secret FamilySearch Project. The stove repair guy called at 8:10 saying he'd be here in 30 minutes - we wanted him in the afternoon. Oh well - cancelled for today.
* Left at 8:15 a.m. with the laptop for the CGSSD meeting in La Jolla. Got there with 5 minutes to spare, unpacked laptop, connected to Internet and projector and did the RootsMagic class with about 15 there. Mainly Q&A - lots of good questions, some I couldn't answer - told them to email Bruce.
* At 10, packed up, and handed out the speaker notes to folks coming in the room. At 10:30, Ann Montgomery gave a good talk on "FamilySearch - Old, New and Future." I will post about it Sunday.
* Program was over at noon, so was home by 12:45 p.m. Got lunch, then read everything and pondered what to do for SNGF. Wandered through RM4 looking for fun software things - I really should plan these things better. Thought about Google Maps too - the Street View thing. Maybe later.
* Finally decided on Saturday Day Night Genealogy Fun (?) - Google Yourself. Maybe it will work, maybe not! Forgot to tweet about it until later.
* Worked on several email responses, then did some database source work, but got sleepy and went in at 4:30 for my nap. We went to Rubio's at 5:15 for dinner, and were home by 6. Had a minor kitchen emergency with rotting potatoes in a cabinet... just lovely! The source of the flies?
* Read everything before 7, did some homework for Linda, and then watched Padres game until 10 p.m.
* At 10, read everything, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading, 1.5 hour writing blog posts, 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour in FTM 16, and 3.0 hours at CGSSD meeting.