A pretty good genealogy day...no research breakthroughs, but got my FTM database cleaned up a bit, and found more Seaver stories on genealogyBank. Wish I could find Devier Smith, Thomas J. Newton and William Knapp stories!
* On computer by 7:30, read email, blogs, Twitter and Genealogywise, then wandered around GenealogyBank for awhile trying to find more articles about Thomas O. Seaver. Finally posted This wasn't in my database... but it is now!
* Got cleaned up, and posted Gernealogy Wise apology to Terry Thornton. Went off for my walk on the bayfront with George - he's back from his vacation in Crete so we had lots to talk about. Stopped by bank and gas station. Home by 1 p.m.
* Posted correction to GW post, then worked in my database for awhile. Found out how to combine sources in FTM 16, and converted many "in-place-field" sources to source citations. Still many more to do!
* Captured more screens and wrote Using GenealogyBank - Post 3: More Navigation Options as I work through GenealogyBank. I'm not sure if anybody else has gone through it this way before. It may be fodder for a presentation sometime.
* At 5 p.m., went in to watch TV, read paper, take nap, have dinner, swat flies, water front flowers, and watch the Padres game. Got the laptop out and reviewed some RootsMagic things and some new FamilySearch things in prep for the CGSSD meeting. The Rockies beat my Pads 5-3 - drat!
* Back online at 10 p.m. to read everything and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading everything, 2.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in GenealogyBank, 3.0 hours working in my database.