Not a big genealogy activity day , but not a complete day of rest either. I worked around Real Life.
* Up early, read email before going off to church at 8:15 a.m. Was home by 10 a.m.
* Read email, blogs, Twitter and GenWise, then wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs post. Tweeted it at 12 noon, had lunch.
* Settled in to watch the Padres game at 1 p.m., read the paper, had a one hour nap, Pads lost 6-1. Argghh.
* Back on computer at 3:45, answered several emails. We left for dinner at Panera Bread at 5 p.m., stopped at ColdStone for ice cream, and were home by 6:30.
* Read everything, wrote "FamilySearch - The Old, The New, The Future" with Ann Montgomery about CGSSD meeting on Saturday. Checked out Ancestry Magazine articles online, then read Miriam's Forum post on GenWise about Free genealogy sites -wrote a blog post for Monday morning publication.
* Took my walk around the block, then wrote this post. Gonna go read my new Jeffery Deaver novel...
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 2.0 hours reading email, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and GenWise, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, and 1.0 hour answering email. Not much useful, eh? Except for blogging, of course!