It was a say-at-home day - but with Linda's social group in the morning and the Home Run Derby in the evening it was semi-eventful.
* Up early to help Linda get the house organized for her group - vacuumed the floors, got umbrella up in back, set up tables and chairs, then they came at 9:30 and left at 12 noon. Linda drove off to Tami's for the week at 12:30, leaving me alone and quite happy to have four days to myself, and the fruit flies, which I've been ordered to eradicate.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted GenSeekers Announced and GenSeek.com Delayed - funny that no one else has picked up on this but Eastman and DearMYRT. Also funny that no one else has blogged about FTM 2010 features, not even Ancestry.com.
* Edited Edward Alonzo Seaver database information, created a genealogy report and posted Mystery Monday: Edward Alonzo Seaver (1845-1920). Had lunch from leftovers...
* Worked in FTM 2009 adding media items, then uploaded a new tree to Ancestry Member Trees, and wrote about it in Uploading a FTM 2009 Database with Attached Media to Ancestry.com. Also edited the earlier post Family Tree Maker 2010 software - what? when? to get the synchronization details between Ancestry.com and FTM 2010 right.
* Explored Ancestry trees some more to try to understand the owner/editor/contributor/guest issues. Got sleepy - went in for a nap at 4:30 p.m.
* Had dinner (leftover pizza), watched Home Run Derby, and read the genealogy book I've been wanting to finish. Did it, and will review it soon.
* Back online at 9 p.m., read everything, answered some email, and wrote GeneaBloggers Members Google Search Tool and tweeted about it too. Then this post, and I'm done for the night.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 2.0 hours reading everything, 3.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working on email, 2.0 hours working in Ancestry/FTM 2009 trees.