It wasn't supposed to be a major genealogy day, but that's not how it turned out. Funny how things happen!
* On computer by 7:30 a.m. to read everything, then got cleaned up and went to 8:30 church service. Home by 10 a.m.
* Read everything again, and posted CVGS Surname List and Ahnentafel Collection, then worked on Best of the Genea-Blogs post. Finally finished it at 1 p.m.
* Had lunch at home, then watched Padres game, had a nap, read the paper, swatted some flies, and dozed some more.
* Back online at 4 p.m. reading and tweeting, then attacked some email, and posted several items to Randy's Busy Life from my email.
* Dinner out on the patio in the shade, pulled weeds, swept patio, mowed front lawn, watered front lawn and plants, swiftered the kitchen, and swatted more flies.
* Back online at 7:15, found article on GenealogyBank and posted "A Much Married Man in Trouble..." Checked GB for more articles about Edward A. Seaver and didn't find any. Not on Ancestry either. Checked 100 articles on GB and found some data to put in Seaver database.
* Looked at hotel, airline and car rental options for our trip to KS/MO/AR/TN/MS in late August/early September. Found $89 each way SD ==> KC for each person. Decided on Doubletree Hotel instead of Peabody in Little Rock for FGS conference. Checking on availability of friends in four places...
* Read everything, checked Facebook, took a walk in the cool, and wrote this post. I'm done.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 1.5 hours reading everything, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours on GenBank, and 1.5 hours planning genealogy vacation.