Not a wonderful genealogy day - too many real life obligations to meet, plus I'm sorta burned out from the last six weeks. Gotta gear up for the rest of the month!
* On computer by 7:45 a.m., read email, Twitter and blogs, decided to post A June Wedding for the Smile carnival. Got cleaned up, left at 9:20 for the derma doctor, back at 10:30. Decided to balance the check books (only four months piled up...) and had lunch.
* At 12:30, started on my presentation for 6/22 titled Genealogy - Be An Ancestor Detective for the OASIS library program. Supposed to be a why? how-to? type of talk with Powerpoint slides. I'm using the talk I did last year as a model, but can use visuals in this one. Will have some humor too.
* Decided to blog about Some Average Database Sizes because I thought Tamura was done with the topic...wrong! Sorry TJ! Took awhile to gather material. My initial guess was going to be 7 inches... the height of the stack of paper for about 900 individual reports!
* Went in at 4:30 for a short nap, we left at 5 p.m. to take the neighbors out to dinner, back at 7:10 just in time to watch the Padres game with the Dodgers.
* Game over at 10:15 (Pads lost 6-4, drat) and read everything then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour reading Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, and 2.5 hours on presentation.