Already the second week of June - just 12 days till my talk at the library - gotta get hopping on the presentation. Today's the day! He said, hopefully...
* Didn't sleep well, up early, on computer at 7:40 a.m., read email, Twitter and blogs before posting Family Photographs - Post 59: Betty and her Grandparents and then wrote SDGS Meeting on Saturday features Connie Moretti to post later in the morning. Started in again on the library presentation for Genealogy - Be An Ancestor Detective, and got through the What and Why sections before cleaning up, eating lunch and grabbing the laptop to go off to the library for CVGS Research Group.
* Library opened at noon, and we had 9 at Research Group. Over at 1:45, and I was home by 2 p.m. Will report on RG meeting on Thursday.
* Back on the computer, read everything and noticed the two announcements about Canada census records, so put together the Canadian Census Records post and published it. Worked some more on the library presentation - almost done with the how-to section. Need to add examples of record types and some humor.
* At 5:15, went in to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner. Linda needed the computer afterwards, so I did chores (see, I have a semi-normal life, too) and then watched the Padres game. We won, 3-1 over the dratted Dodgers.
* At 10:30, back to the computer, read everything, wrote this post and off to bed.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 2.0 hours on CVGS, and 3.0 hours on the library presentation.