Another full genealogy day capped off by the Padres' 4th loss in a row. Where have you gone, Scott Hairston? Oh, the DL!
* Up early, on the computer by 8 a.m., read email, Twitter and blogs, then posted Beginning Genealogy Helps - Post 2: Genealogy.com. Watched some of the Legacy videos and posted Legacy Family Tree 7 Online Seminars - even beating Geoff's blog post and email about it (just lucky to find it). These are really well done!
* Went to Costco to check out toys and books, had lunch (Polish dog and churro) then to the bank for money and the library for another Jeffrey Deaver book. Great author. Was back by 1 p.m. and hung the hummer feeder and filled the bird feeder in back yard.
* Read everything, started CVGS June newsletter to be published on Sunday if I get my act together. At 5 p.m., went in to watch TV and have dinner, then back to computer to research and post Working in RootsMagic 4 - Post 23: Creating a Source citation (Part 3).
* At 7 p.m., went in to watch Padres game, read the paper, water the garden and read my Deaver book. Pads lost 8-0 - terrible game, we go on Saturday night.
* At 10 p.m., read everything, did some research for friend - actually found census and immigration records for two of her families. She will be pleased. Then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 3.5 hours on CVGS newsletter, and 1.0 hour doing research.