A very full genealogy day, with time off for dinner and Linda's turn on the computer. Got two more things finished today, my to-do list is down to 5 or 6 now!
* On the computer at 8 a.m., read email, Twitter and blogs, then posted SCGS Jamboree News and New "Digging for Answers" article in the Graveyard Rabbit Online Journal. Went in and got cleaned up, but not going out today!
* Started on the OASIS class handout and presentation for next Monday. It's the last class. I've thrown a lot at them, I'm hoping something sticks. They'll have a decent pack of stuff to refer to, that's for sure. Ate lunch at the desk, and worked on it until after 3 p.m. Almost done, needs some more detail.
* Read the Ancestry.com blog, went to Ancestry and checked out the Family Tree enhancements, captured screens and wrote New Ancestry.com Family Tree Enhancements. This looks like an improvement but not a real big change IMHO. Downloaded and read the latest Internet Genealogy Magazine - has some useful articles about Canada resources and online databases.
* Dinner time, and I was back by 6:30 to read everything and finish my ProGen homework questions. Sent them off to the group 10 minutes before the chat at 8 p.m., which lasted until 9. Read some more, and Linda needed the computer.
* At 10:15, back on computer, read everything then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 4.0 hours on OASIS class work, 2.0 hours on ProGen homework and chat, 0.5 hour on ancestry.com, and 0.5 hour reading IG.