We got back from the SCGS Jamboree on Sunday night and I was too tired to post about the weekend - but I wrote reports on Genea-Musings for each day.
Today was blogging catch-up day... and then a night out with my Angel Linda.
* Up early, ready to post! Read email, blogs and Twitter, uploaded all of my photos from the camera to the computer, and posted in rapid succession Geneabloggers Dinner Photos - Post 1, Ancestry.com Name Change and YouTube Videos, and Tweeting the Bloggers Summit.
* Sometime in the morning, uploaded photos to a Facebook album and added captions and name tags.
* Had lunch, and wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs - June 21-27, 2009 and pre-dated it to Sunday.
* Took a short nap, back at it reading everything and wrote Geneabloggers Dinner Photos - Post 2 to publish later in the afternoon.
* We left after 4:40 p.m. for dinner at the Tin Fish downtown in the Gaslamp and went to the Padres game - lost 3-1 to Astros. Home by 10:15 p.m., which was great. Read everything and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading everything, 1.0 hour putting photos on Facebook, and 5.5 hours writing blog posts! Almost a record, I think.