June is over? Where did the time go? It was a busy month, but I like to be busy. Taught two classes, gave one long lecture, hosted the CVGS research group, wrote my FORUM column, wrote a Graveyard Rabbit column, blogged like crazy, went to SCGS Jamboree on the train, met 35 or more geneabloggers, and loved my time with Audrey and Lolo (and Tami and James too!).
Up at 7, was on computer by 7:45, read everything before getting cleaned up. Posted In the Genea-bloggers Lounge at SCGS Jamboree and California Assembly Bill AB130 - IAJGS Letter.
* Worked on my column a bit, finished it up and found I had way too many words. Argghhh. Editing is needed. Had lunch while pondering what to do.
* Wrote Geneabloggers Dinner Photos - Post 3 and then tackled email. Did some research on the Ben Kaber mystery and wrote the Holland guy and Sharon too after finding some information. Don't know if it's right, though. We'll see!
* At 5, went in to watch TV and read the paper, then we had dinner. At 6 p.m., came back, read everything, posted CVGS Members at SCGS Jamboree and More on California AB130 - California Vital Records Access. Time for the Padres game!
* Read the ProGen homework chapters in the Professional Genealogy book during the game. Need to do the homework soon! Padres won 4-3 over Astros in the end.
* At 10 p.m., back to read everything, then post this summary.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.5 hours reading email and blogs, 1.0 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 3.0 hours writing 6 blog posts, 1.5 hours working on column, 2.5 hours working on Ben Kaber research and emails, and 0.5 hour on ProGen assignment.