Road Trip! More accurately - train trip. We leave tomorrow for Burbank and will be there until Sunday night. I spent most of today writing blog posts and getting ready for the trip.
* On computer before 8 a.m. reading everything (email, blogs, Twitter) and wrote CVGS Program Summary - Joan Lowrey on Passenger Lists and Who Were Ben Kaber's Parents? Got cleaned up, had lunch, went to pharmacy.
* Wrote David Auble (1817-1894) - Gravestone and Obituary for the Graveyard Rabbit Carnival and Ancestry.com Quirk - 1930 Census Index. Also wrote two more posts for the weekend.
* Got my laptop case squared away with camera, batteries, camera USB cord, cellphone cord, notepad, notes, etc. Worked on some email too. At 3:30, went in to read paper and take nap just as Michael Jackson died. Yawn. Had dinner, did chores, etc.
* At 7 p.m., participated in the TG Study Group chat on the NGSQ article. Good time - 7 of us, most in awhile.
* Wrote one more post, did some Ancestry research, and then wrote this post. 8 posts total today.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 1.5 hours reading, 1.0 hour on Ancestry, 5.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour getting ready for Jamboree.